Gladbach | Hofmann: "Have a Life Sign Sent"

Football international Jonas Hoffmann by Bundesliga club Borussia Mönchengladbach sees despite the 1-2 defeat against Union Berlin on Saturday positive approaches to the foals.

In my opinion, we have sent a sign of life despite the defeat, said Hoffmann at a media round, the team has shown that she wants to come out of this difficult situation. The Gladbacher conceded the fourth home defeat in a row.

You have tried everything, Given everything, and there is nothing else left to build up, says Hoffmann. The team had the matter as collective actually well done.

The midfielder continues: We brought all the important virtues in the place, but have not been rewarded for this because we were not awake enough at the crucial moment. That's why we're in the end with empty hands - and that's what unfortunately Count.

Hoffmann had not provided the five-time champion due to an OP five weeks. It was only a small intervention at the knee, so I was not quite enough so long. I had not yet completed so many training sessions with the team, but I felt good and confidence in my knee.

The Therefore, that I look from the beginning of the games and then my legs carry me. In the end it was enough for about 80 minutes.

Comments