Ex-BVB coach wants Austria

EX-BVB-Coach Peter Stöger has been officially signals interest in team bushes in the Austrian football national team.

The 55-year-old led a conversation with Peter Schöttel, officially signals director of the Austrian Football Federation (ÖFB).

"I made it clear if he wants, then the job is interesting for me. If not, I also have fun with Sky," said the expert of the pay-TV station on Sunday.

Reyna's first interview in German! | Matchday Magazine | VfB Stuttgart - BVB

Schöttel and he knows "for 30 years. We have had to do as a player. We have had to do as an opposing coach," Stöger said.

You know, "as we see football. We have exchanged. I have given my assessment what I perceived from the outside. He then told a bit of what he has perceived themselves," said stomans. But he is clear about that it will "talk with many other coaches."

The ÖFB is looking for a successor to the German ex-national player Franco Foda, who at 2: 2 against Scotland on March 29 last the red-white-red team had looked after.

Comments